Monday, December 8, 2008

Like A Good Jock Strap

Support! Ahhhh...just like a good jock strap! That's what I've got. My support team is AWESOME! We've got people here, there and everywhere cheering us on and supporting us. Thanks! Any tips, tricks, advice, recipes or encouragement is welcome.

My official support team consists of some tough players. Doni Horrocks is in charge of making sure I get a workout in and I know she'll drag me out by my hair if she needs to. She said it's good I picked her cuz she's a big meanie about this stuff and I said, "GOOD! Cuz so am I!" lol Backing her up are Amy Taylor (who I know will push me harder once she gets to workout again) and then Kara Campbell. I'm sure she'll come up with some good creative workout ideas for me.

My cyber support team members are many as well. My friend, Gina Drennon from Eureka Springs, Arkansas is always there for me to whine to about sore muscles and near heart attacks. (and, she tells me to suck it up, put on the big girl panties and just deal with it.) Julie Shaeffer, all the way from Chicago, is going to send me alot of yummy recipes and check in on me quite often as well. Kirsten Madaus in Virginia will get me into a pilates class yet and a high school friend, Shawn Busch, is going to goad me on Facebook to make sure I've worked out. And on and on...tons of friends out there to help me.

I appreciate it! The community here has been so responsive and positive about everything as well. That's a great support.

Just like a good jock strap or an awesome bra! All of ya!

4 comments:

Gina @ Feather Your Nest said...

I'm proud to be your jock strap!! And proud of all the hard work you're doing!

mamateena said...

I think I want to be the bra! No offense:)

Jules Someone said...

I'm thinking I'll be the.... spanx? You rock!

Allison said...

You're hilarious! Hang in there!