Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello Diet Coke!

So, I talked with the dietitian over at Ashley Valley Regional the other day. I think she's my new best friend. Her name is Joyce Buhler and I've known her forever. She's a great lady. But I think she's even GREATER now.

She said diet sodas are no big deal in regards to weight gain/loss. Yay! I knew it! She said if you're not getting results, maybe you should cut diet soda out and see if it makes a difference. But if you're seeing results and still drinking it, don't sweat it so much.

So, if I want one, I'll have one. BUT...I am cutting it out. For other reasons, but I want to see if it makes a difference in my loss factor.

BTW....I suck. I haven't lost much in the past month. I really need to eat better. I'm not eating horribly, but the cheating here and there is definitely getting out of hand. I have GOT to get back to the discipline I had when we first started. I will. I vow to do so. From here on out, I'm not cheating. (as much) ;-) Just kidding!

No comments: